The fringOut team is all out with their latest promo for chance given to all of their customers to win an iPhone 5 for their December special offer. People may be able to win in the lottery contest and get an opportunity to get an iPhone 5. They can do this simply by buying fringOut call credits. The promo period will last until December 15, 2012.
For those who are not familiar, the company is also a VoIP provider that allows people from various places to enjoy making and receiving calls around the world for free or for very low call rates. People only need to check all details from the fringOut website so that they may be able to sign up, pay for call credits and to participate in all of their promos and special offers like winning an iPhone 5. The names of the winners will be revealed on December 17, 2012.
Rules to follow for the contest:
- People who buy any amount of call credits from fringOut are eligible to join starting December 4, 2012 until December 15, 2012.
- Individuals who are working for and in behalf of the company like employees, ad agencies, affiliates and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in this contest.
- The prize shall be redeemed as it is and winners cannot convert it into cash.
- The winner of the contest will be picked on a random basis and the decision will be final. No substitutions will be allowed.
- The winner as well as any of his or her guest or guests will have to acknowledge that fringOut will not be liable in case of loss, damage or injury which they may experience when the prize will be accepted or will be used.
- The winner and his/her guest/guests should be of legal age to sign the release form from the company. This is also to acknowledge their understanding of the rules of the contest.
- The company reserves its right to make substitutions for the prize in case it is not available but fringOut will see to it that they give a substitute prize of equivalent kind and value.
- The company also subjects the contest under all laws that are applicable including municipal, provincial and federal laws.
- The fringOut company also reserves their right to stop the contest even without prior notice to the public.
- The prize set is only for an iPhone unit. Other expenses like phone services or monthly phone bills will be shouldered by the winner.
People are encouraged to participate and take their chance of winning an iPhone 5 while enjoying cheap rates for all of their calls only from fringOut.