Handy to MO-Call users may now call Germany for only 8 cents instead of the usual 11.6 cents starting Monday up to Sunday. People are able to save as much as 30% if they avail of this promo offer for this week. Those who are in Poland, Turkey or Italy can now call friends, relatives and loved ones in Germany with this very low rate. People may be able to call Hamburg, Munich or any other place using the call services that are being provided by MO-Call.
Free Call Credit from MO-Call
People who have friends may help them so that they too can benefit from the services that are offered by MO-Call. In this way, lots of people will be able to benefit from the excellent quality but low rates of making international calls. People only need to follow simple steps to do it. First, they have log into their accounts at MO-Call. They then have to click on the “Tell Friends for Free Credit” option.
This will allow them to send an email to their friends. Once any one of them avails of the top-up, those who have recommended it will get free call credit for their efforts. This is the company’s way of expressing their gratitude for sharing the offer to other people. People who need to call other countries aside from Germany may check the low rates offered by MO-Call. They too can save lots of money if they are able to make international calls at the cheapest rates possible.
Term/Conditions of the promo
- This promo will only be good for 7 days staring from January 14, 2013 at 00:01 GMT which will be ending on January 20, 2013 at 23:59 GMT.
- Users will have to pay 8 cents (Euro) in order for them to be able to call a mobile phone in Germany. Other callers may pay the equivalent cost depending on their currency.
- The promo only covers Home as well as VoIP modes where the rate applies. Those who are using the Callback mode through MO-Call, the German counterpart will be lesser than the rate.
- Users with a positive balance may avail of the promo offer.
- The company reserves the right to recall or to amend this offer as the need arises.